We are the only German manufacturer of breast implants and other silicone implants, our products are manufactured exclusively at our facility in Dieburg, Germany. Each implant undergoes the strictest quality controls and is thoroughly tested. This ensures that we not only meet international requirements but always exceed them. That is one of the many reasons surgeons in more than 75 countries trust in our breast implants and other products.
We leave nothing to chance: With our comprehensive quality assurance system, we ensure that every single one of our implants meets the highest safety standards.
All our products and every development step are monitored and constantly tested by a transparent quality management system. This includes the selection of raw materials, product development, manufacturing, sterilisation, quality assurance, storage, as well as sales and customer service.
During the manufacturing process, we inspect each implant before and after every production step and perform so-called 100% checks. This means that every single implant is inspected in detail. We only process and deliver those products which pass every one of our tests.
- All our implants are developed and manufactured in Dieburg, Germany with the utmost care. They meet the highest quality standards and are adapted to state-of-the-art technology.
- Our products are constantly evolving. In addition to technical innovations, we also incorporate the feedback we receive from surgeons into our research and development.
- To ensure the highest level of safety and compliance with the highest quality standards, we carefully examine every single implant.
- Mechanical stress tests ensure that our implants withstand exceptional stress.
- Our implants are filled with a highly cohesive medical silicone gel which is approved for long-term implantation.
We are constantly developing new processes to meet the highest quality standards and current requirements for medical devices. In doing so, we not only comply with legal requirements but also with surgeon and patient needs.
Here you can find information about our certificates: