The presence of POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics on social media is meant to provide a safe, respectful and inclusive environment where patients and doctors can be informed and feel free to make comments, questions, and suggestions to our team and between them. We will work to talk openly about the topics that are important to our community, listen to feedback and answer questions.
To help build a good environment, we have created our Community Guidelines. If you engage in any of our social media channels, you agree to accept our Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions of the social media platform itself.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows politeness and respect for all other members of our social media communities and for POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics.
1. Guidelines for comments and private messages:
You should not post comments and private messages that:
- Contain spam.
- Are defamatory of any person or group, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, or create fear.
- Promote discrimination against others on any grounds.
- Are off-topic, irrelevant or incomprehensible.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services.
- Contain false claims and false information about any POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics products or to the surgeries related to them.
- Give medical advice to other community members without being a medical practitioner qualified and experienced for the specific medical advice.
- Write comments intended to misinform or judge other member’s decisions in favor or against surgery or any other procedure or treatment.
2. Legal and regulatory
POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics is a company in a regulated industry. Therefore, some comments or discussions may need to be redirected to our business partners, other departments, or will not be accepted.
Type and extent of content and topics and extent of engagement with users may vary according to the users’ respective countries, as national legislation determine what medical device producers are allowed to discuss with patients and doctors.
For the safety of our community, the following content might be removed from our social media platforms:
- Unsubstantiated, false information and/or unapproved uses of our products.
- Private information that allows anyone to publicly identify you or another person, such as an address, phone number or email.
- False, inaccurate or misleading information of any kind.
- Medical advice, including any diagnostic or therapeutic advice, or information on procedures and product usage.
- Any information on the products and/or services offered by our competitors
3. Medical claims and medical advice
Our posts, comments, and private messages are merely informational and should never be viewed as professional or medical advice of any kind. POLYTECH in no ways recommends or suggests that you should undertake or refuse any medical treatment, based on the internal or external content of our channels. If you need any kind of medical help or any information on your health or on any diagnostic, therapeutic or other medical procedures, you must consult a licensed medical practitioner in the adequate sees. If you decide to follow any information available on or through our social media channels, you do it entirely at your own risk. We are in no way and to no extent responsible for your decision.
4. Comment Moderation and Response
We check regularly for comments and private messages on our social media channels, in order to moderate them according to these Community Guidelines and to the Terms and Conditions of the social media platform itself. However, we are in no way and to no extent responsible for comments, messages and content written, posted or shared by users.
We will exercise our best efforts to address all comments and questions, but we have no obligation to do so.
We reserve the right not to answer to comments and private messages that:
- Disrespect our company or any members of our team.
- Seek or provide specific medical advice that should be provided by a medical practitioner.
- Are defamatory of POLYTECH, Polytech employees and staff or of any other company or person, are offensive, threatening, abusive or discriminatory.
- Are off-topic.
We reserve the right to cancel from our channels any comment, upon our sole discretion and with no prior notice
5.1. Internal Content
We do our best to create quality content for all our social media channels, sharing reliable information based on reliable data. We reserve the right to rectify or cancel from our channels any type of internal content, upon our sole discretion and with no prior notice. Please be aware of the limitations under art. 3.
5.2. External Content
We do our best efforts to select and share content coming only from reliable sources and based on reliable data. However, we are not responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided, which lies with the creator. The opinions expressed by the creators of external content are not those of POLYTECH.
We reserve the right to rectify or cancel from our channels any type of external content, upon our sole discretion and with no prior notice. Please be aware of the limitations under art. 3.
6. Breach of guidelines
We reserve the right to determine, at our discretion, if any contributions to our social media channels follow our Guidelines. We reserve the right to hide and delete comments or block users that do not follow our Community Guidelines. Failure to cancel a contribution which does not comply with the guidelines does not constitute a liability on the part of POLYTECH and cannot be construed as a weaver of the right to cancel any other contribution.
Responsible for this content
POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
Altheimer Str. 32
Telephone: +49 (0)6071 – 98630
Fax: +49 (0)6071 – 986330
HRB 31870, Amtsgericht Darmstadt
Ust.-ID-Nummer: DE 111 655 232
Managing Director: Wolfgang Steimel