Hundreds of surgeons in all global regions* have chosen B-Lite® for their patients, in both breast aesthetic and reconstruction procedures.
Here are some B-Lite® Facts & Figures:
- The world’s first and only Lightweight Breast Implant
- Up to 30% lighter than traditional silicone implants
- The unique B-Lite® gel – a combination of the latest generation of cohesive silicone gel bonded with light weight microspheres
- In 2013 B-Lite® implants gained CE approval, creating a new category of Lightweight Breast Implants.
- B-Lite® implants are available in over 200 variants of round and anatomical shapes, different projections and multiple surfaces, including Mesmo® fine-microtextured and the unique shell cover Microthane®
- Since its commercial introduction in 2013, thousands of women have chosen B-Lite® for both aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery
- B-Lite® studies show: The average age of women choosing B-Lite® is 33 years old.
- B-Lite® is currently available in over 40 countries worldwide
- B-Lite® implants are produced in Germany by POLYTECH, one of the world’s leading breast implants manufacturers.
* B-Lite® implants are not available in the US and Canada